måndag, augusti 24, 2009

I'm back!

Hey people!

I'm back home from two weeks on the sunny island of Lefkas in Greece and it was really fantastic! 40-50 degrees in the sun every day, turquoise water and delicious food. We also went sailing one day in the archipelago and swam at the beach of Scorpios, the island owned by the Onassis family. That was such an amazing day and I wish I could go on a boat every day now! We also bathed underneath a waterfall!

A lot of pics from the trips can be found here:

Today I went to the city with my friend Lejla and bought this fab t-shirt for 29 kronor on sale! Haha, that's less than 3 euros and I love it! In a department store a professional make-up artist did my eye make-up with Lancome's new fall palette and I love the result! Shimmery gold together with midnight blue, really nice.


Later!

/J

Inga kommentarer: