tisdag, oktober 20, 2009

Fall

Hey y'all!

I have not been around here for quite some time now, cause I simply started doubting the reason for having this blog. Why do I do it? Who reads it? Do you want me to write and post pictures? What would you like me to write about?

I can tell u briefly what I've been up to since I got back from Greece though.

In September was my 22nd birthday which I celebrated with my brother who turned 18.


Then I went to Berlin to have an Amsterdam-reunion with some of my favourite girls; Basia, Phoebe and Toos!





Sightseeing, shopping, eating, cocktails at Indian restaurants, more eating and lots of laughter.
Sniff it, lick it, bite it! (L)


To be continued...

1 kommentar:

Susanna sa...

Välkommen tillbaka till bloggvärlden =0) Nice pic. by the way =0)