måndag, augusti 03, 2009


When I wake up in the morning and don't have my lenses in my world is very, very blurry. Not as blurry as on this picture, but not very far from it. I always joke about the fact that I'm "blind". What is funny about being this blind is that you don't see actual things but color blubs or shapes and a person could be practically anyone from distance. Moreover, I always think that other people can't see me when I'm this blind, because automatically I think other people see the way I do. It's such a funny phenomenon.

I was lying in the bathtub earlier, relaxing from work and all of these different thoughts were spinning in my head. About my present life and my future. And I literally wanted to drown the thoughts, I just wanted them to be quiet, so I put my head under the water, as if I was really drowning my thoughts.

This is so funny about our senses. And have you ever tasted something that tastes how another thing smells? I have! Many times. Very cool :) haha.

Going to bed soon, so tired.

Love,
Jackson

1 kommentar:

Susanna sa...

Det är så hemskt när man inte kan se! Tack och lov för att linserna uppfanns!