torsdag, juli 16, 2009

I'm home!



Last walk in the Jordaan neighbourhood, one day before leaving A'dam. Wearing my new jacket from H&M which I love so much, scarf from Weekday and white canvas shoes. Clutch from River Island and headband with bow, love bows!

I arrived home last night around midnight and my mummy and my friends threw me a wonderful surprise party! I have the best friends in the world, thank you sooo much! I know you put in a lot of time and effort in fixing everything, and I am lucky to have such great friends as you, guys! Lots of love!

It feels good to be home, although I have soo much stuff to unpack, still. It's really insane. All in all, I brought home about 90 kg of luggage! Can you imagine! So now my room is in total chaos; unpacking everything while going through all current stuff I have and deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. It takes so much time, but it needs to be done. Anyways, have a good one while I keep battling with the dresses and tops and...


Kisses/
Jackson

1 kommentar:

Snarkus sa...

hehehe, 90kg bagage från amsterdam, hehehe